A country that i would like to visit

Conexiones: Medellin (Colombia) | Hotspots! Magazine


Hi everyone who is reading this, my first blog post. Today i'm going to talk about a country that i would love to visit. This country is definitely Colombia. I haven't been able to travel there in the past because plane tickets are expensive, but i went to Ecuador two years ago and i loved it (in that trip i could travel almost to the Colombian border, wich is in the north of Ecuador). In different parts of Ecuador i shared with many colombians who told me beautiful things about their county. 

I want to go there because i love the warm weather, the culture, the music, the Amazonas jungle, the beaches, the landscape, the food, and basically everything. I would love to go to a "chimba" party in Colombia (that means a really really nice party) and dance some colombian cumbia and salsa there.  Also i would love to visit the places where Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Shakira lived. 

For now i want to visit Colombia and travel for two months (its a big country! the fourth largest  in Southamerica). And I dont discard the possibility of going to live and work in Colombia if i really like it when i go there and even perhaps study there, i dont know, i guess that's something that Francisca of the future would have to decide haha.
This is all for today, thanks for reading my post :) bye.

Comentarios

  1. I'm a fan of warm weather too haha, I definitely would like to know the Amazonas and all that rich culture

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The warm weather and their beaches are the best combination, nice place to go!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Pets

Favorite Serie